Synergistic support for muscle function and overall cardiovascular healthWhat Is It?
Synergistic combination of propionyl-l-carnitine,
acetyl-l-carnitine, l-carnitine fumarate, ribose and CoQ10
to support muscle function and overall cardiovascular
Uses For RiboCarnitine-Q10
• Facilitates the adaptation of skeletal muscle in individuals
undergoing strenuous exercise with the patented
synergistic combination of propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyll-
carnitine and l-carnitine fumarate*
• Lessens muscle fatigue in individuals, regardless of degree
of physical activity*
• Fuels Krebs cycle at the acetyl CoA level (acetyl-l-carnitine)
and the succinyl-CoA level (propionyl-l-carnitine) to
support energy production*
• Supports the transport and oxidation of fatty acids into
the mitochondria (l-carnitine fumarate), providing an
important source of muscular energy*
• Promotes adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production,
providing energy for healthy skeletal muscle*
• Promotes healthy peripheral circulation and targets
cardiac muscle function with propionyl-l-carnitine*
• Enhances mitochondrial function and energy production
• Supports healthy diastolic cardiac function with d-ribose*
What Is The Source?
Propionyl-l-carnitine, acetyl-l-carnitine and l-carnitine
fumarate are synthetically derived. d-Ribose is derived
from corn glucose fermentation. CoQ10 is obtained
naturally from fermentation. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived
from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. Hypoallergenic
plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before
taking this product. L-carnitine and d-ribose have been
associated with GI upset, vomiting, heartburn, diarrhea,
or headache. Ribose may have a hypo-glycemic effect,
which appears to be transient and clinically nonsignificant.
It is advised that diabetics be closely
supervised by their healthcare provider. Rarely,
propionyl-l-carnitine has been associated with muscle
weakness and angina. Consult your physician for more
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
Carnitine and CoQ10 may be contra-indicated with blood
thinning medications. Individuals on anti-hypertensive
medications may require blood pressure monitoring.
Consult your physician for more information.